Welcome to my Piano and Voice studio blog! Click on the links above to view an overview of studio policy, curriculum information and Schedule information. I will also be posting information about upcoming studio events as well as performing arts events in the area. To the left of the page you can find links to websites that can help you with your music learning experience!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Back to In-person lessons!

As of June 15th, I am back to teaching lessons in person.  Masks are not required, though I will continue to sanitize my hands and the piano between families and will ask students to sanitize their hands as they come in.  I will continue to offer virtual lessons or hybrid lessons (some virtual, some in person) for those who choose.  

I have a few openings for private lessons during the day starting in August.  Contact me to schedule a free trial lesson!

Depending on interest, I will start a pre-k/kinder music class with at least 4 but no more than 6 students.  Please contact me to be placed on an interest list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment