Welcome to my Piano and Voice studio blog! Click on the links above to view an overview of studio policy, curriculum information and Schedule information. I will also be posting information about upcoming studio events as well as performing arts events in the area. To the left of the page you can find links to websites that can help you with your music learning experience!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Attention Sky Mountain Charter students!

Good news!  I have been officially approved as a vendor for Sky Mountain Charter school!  I would love to see some of my same families from a few years back and look forward to meeting more.  Please contact me for availability.  I am also approved to teach for Inspire Charter School and its subsidiaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment